A thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift is the perfect way to show your sincerity and affection, but for most of us, finding the perfect gift is a near-impossible task. We spend all our time browsing through display after display, only to end up in a panic, rushing to find a small box of chocolates at the last minute. However, this year can be different. We’ve compiled the top 21 Valentine’s Day gifts that you can order from Amazon, right from the comfort of your couch. We asked 21 shopping reporters and editors to share their favorite finds and reveal what they would love to receive this Valentine’s Day. We compiled their submissions, and the list of presents is affordable, surprising, and fun. And without further ado, here are their answers:
Osea Undaria Algae Oil
1) Osea Undaria Algae Oil ($48): This one is an excellent non-cheesy gift for your boyfriend. I mean, who wouldn’t want their boyfriend to have smooth, flawless skin?
Fun fact: this is also Star Trek actor LeVar Burton’s favorite body oil.
Golden Girls’ Glass
2) Golden Girls’ Glass ($15): This is the perfect gift if your girlfriend is a Golden Girls fan because whether they’re a Rose, Blanche, Dorothy, or Sophia, they’re your golden girl.
Soy Candle Making Kit
3) Soy Candle Making Kit ($42): Candle-making is the perfect couple activity, sure to keep your passion burning. This set contains everything needed to make fragrant candles: a melting pot, wicks, and of course, fragrances.
The draw of candlelight and a strong scent is the ultimate combination to create a romantic setting.
15 Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Stress Balls
4) 15 Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Stress Balls ($18.99): Stress balls are an excellent means of calming down, and feeling calm is an integral part of maintaining a healthy relationship.
Plus, they’re adorable, and your partner will thank you for this thoughtful gift.
24k Gold Rose
5) 24k Gold Rose ($33): Show your undying love with this gold rose, which doesn’t need water or a vase, and will never wither. How romantic!
Royal Craft Wood Bathtub Caddy
6) Royal Craft Wood Bathtub Caddy ($50): This wooden bath tray is guaranteed to make your partner’s daily bath-time extra special. Equipped with a chic design, a book/tablet holder, and a slot big enough for any scented candles, your partner will appreciate you whenever they use it.
They also offer a 100% money-back guarantee in case it fails to live up to your expectations!
Zaful Women’s Loungewear Set
7) Zaful Women’s Loungewear Set ($38): Working from home means that many of us work in our pajamas, which can sometimes be uncomfortable.
This loungewear set is here to change that, offering a comfortable texture along with a cute and equally cozy design. It’s like wearing a cloud!
Gund Snuffles Teddy Bear
8) Gund Snuffles Teddy Bear ($20): If your partner enjoys cuddling with stuffed animals, you can’t go wrong with the Gund Snuffles Teddy Bear, which many Amazon shoppers swear is “the softest stuffed animal ever.”
These teddy bears are known for their quality and universal appeal for all ages. They’re perfect for play, collecting & cuddling.
Spa Gift Set
9) Spa Gift Set ($10): The pandemic means that most spas are closed now, making it challenging for couples to take a trip to the spa for some well-deserved relaxation.
This affordable spa set allows you to bring comfort and peace to your home, now with soap, body oil, face masks, lip balm, a candle, and more.
Wood Recipe Notebook
10) Wood Recipe Notebook ($25): For someone who enjoys cooking, there’s nothing more thoughtful than a wooden cookbook.
Pizza Roulette Cut & Serve Board
11) Pizza Roulette Cut & Serve Board ($50): Spice up date nights with this fun pizza game. Take a slice, and your task will be revealed.
Just like a traditional game of roulette, it’s all in the name of luck — some are a gift (“have another slice”), others are a chore (“wash the dishes”). This is the perfect gift for couples celebrating their first Valentine’s Day together.
Breakfast Sandwich Maker
12) Breakfast Sandwich Maker ($27): Say goodbye to skipped breakfasts with this all-in-one, easy-to-clean breakfast sandwich maker.
This is the perfect gift for those couples who live (or are planning to live) together, as its simplicity means you can enjoy a nice breakfast with your partner before you start the day.
Radiate Portable Campfire
13) Radiate Portable Campfire ($28): Camping has always been a favorite couple activity, and this portable campfire is a must-have for your next adventure with your partner.
Cuddle together in the warm firelight and make this Valentine’s truly memorable
Vintage-Style Bluetooth Record Player
14) Vintage-Style Bluetooth Record Player ($57): Upgrade your boyfriend’s sound system with this Bluetooth record player, guaranteed to become a staple piece in your home.
Be careful though, not every guy appreciates vintage.
Par Three Putting Green
15) Par Three Putting Green ($44): Less time out at the golf course means more time with you, so this backyard putting green benefits you both!
100 Thought-Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Relationships
16) 100 Thought-Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Relationships ($20): The essence of Valentine’s Day is growing closer with your significant other, and what better way to do that than with this conversation starter pack? Plus, they have a full 30 – day refund policy if you don’t like it!
(This gift might even reveal some shocking facts about your partner).
Men’s Flannel-Lined Shirt Jacket
17) Men’s Flannel-Lined Shirt Jacket ($29): This comfortable, yet stylish, shirt jacket will soon become his new favorite piece of clothing in his closet.
Vahdam Assorted Tea Gift Set
18) Vahdam Assorted Tea Gift Set ($25): The tea lover in your life will get tons of use out of Vahdam’s Assorted Tea Gift Set.
In addition, as part of the brand’s TEAch Me campaign, 1 percent of every purchase is used to support the education of their farmers’ children.
Godiva Chocolate Truffle Ground Coffee
19) Godiva Chocolate Truffle Ground Coffee ($15): This unique coffee powder is the perfect pick-me-up for any chocolate lover, with the taste of Godiva’s infamous chocolate truffles and premium coffee.
According to one Amazon review: “This coffee smells divine, tastes rich with the perfect level of chocolate; feels like the most luxurious and delicious way to start the day.” So give your partner the morning they deserve.
Grow and Make-Your-Own Chocolate Truffle Kit
20) Grow and Make-Your-Own Chocolate Truffle Kit ($38): This set includes all of the essentials to make delicious French dark chocolate treats at home, with no prior baking skills required, perfect if your partner loves DIY projects.
Nothing says “I love you” better than homemade chocolate, after all.
Love Explosion Gift Box Photo Album
21) Love Explosion Gift Box Photo Album ($45): A relationship is built on memories: the bittersweet, the romantic, the sad, and the happy ones.
Celebrate your love with this photo album, which can fit nearly 50 photos, more than enough to share your story. Reminiscence of all the times you two came together, and feel your bond growing even stronger!
And those are all of our 21 best gifts you can give your boyfriend/girlfriend on Valentine’s Day, regardless of how far you’ve progressed in your relationship. But the most important thing to remember is that the gift must be sincere, otherwise, it won’t matter how good it is.